暑假作业:8月1日到8月20日的CCTV NEWS的英文标题!谢谢!

2024-11-28 08:26:25
推荐回答(2个)
回答1:

冰河世纪的生词,话说同学你多大呀?我当你初中吧:
1、Do the world a favor.亮点在“the world”上,普通的说法是Do me a favor.这个句子可以当做是俚语,含有夸张的手法。
2、draw attention to (myself),意思是被某事物所吸引,注意力集中在某事物上
3、wanna,意思是want to
4、 impale,刺穿,im-前缀含有使某物变成某种状态的意思
5、embarrassment ,名词,丢脸,动词是embarrass,比如You embarrass me.你使我蒙羞。这个动词使用起来很方便,可以不需要介词。
6、insignificant,不重要的。这是一个复合形容词,in-是一个否定前缀,去掉就表示重要的
7、privatestockpile,名词,储藏,储备,这是一个复合词,拆开看就是private stockpile
8、owl,猫头鹰,黑暗的形象代言
9、shortcut捷径
10、Mammoth,毛象
11、migration,迁徙
下面是冰河世纪1的台词,百度搜的:
ICE AGE1中英对照台词
Do the world a favor.Move your issues off the road.
你就帮个忙吧,别挡着道。
If my trunk was that small, I wouldn’t draw attention to myself.
如果我的鼻子也那么短,我就不会那么抢镜了。
Give me a break.
别臭我了。
Follow the crowd.
随大流吧。
I’m up.
我醒了。
Rise and shine,everybody.
大家都快起来吧。
It’s just a fact.
这是事实。
No offence.
没有恶意。
That’s OK.We’ll have some fun with them.
别急,我们“玩玩”他们。
Don’t let them impale me.I wanna live.
别让他们刺穿我,我想活命。
Get off me.
走开。
Come on,you’re making a scene.
行了,你就别撒泼了。
Let’s get this straight.There is no “We”.
我跟你说白了吧。根本没有我们。
Fine,be a jerk.
行啊,做你的混球吧。
You’re an embarrassment to nature.
你真给大自然丢脸。
This is cake.
小菜一碟。
You’re just a good citizen helping out.
你真是个热情相助的好公民。
Here’s your little bundle of joy.
这是你的心肝宝贝。
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能不能和你谈谈?
I suggest you watch your back,cause I’ll be chewing on it.
我劝你最好小心点,因为我会偷袭你。
I can’t take it anymore.
我再也忍受不了了。
You’re too small and insignificant,and I’ll pummel you if you don’t .
因为你无足轻重,因为你不检查我就会揍你。
Doom on you.
你死定了。
No way.
不行。
This is our privatestockpile for the ice age.
这是我们为冰川时代存下的储备。
If you weren’t smart enough to plan ahead,then doom on you.
如果你们不事先好好准备那就死定了。
Soto’s getting tired of waiting.
索特已经等得不耐烦了。
He said,”come with the baby or don’t come back at all.”
他说,“要么带着小孩回来,要么再也不要回来了。”
Get anyone ready.
让所有人准备。
He’s not much to look at,but it is so hard to find a family guy.
他长得不怎样,可要找个顾家的男人太难了。
You have a cruel sense of humor.
你的幽默感太刻薄了。
Don’t let me cramp your style.
我不想搅了你的好事。
You’re folds of skin wrapped in mush.
你的皮和肉是那么软绵绵。
What’s so threatening about you?
你有什么可怕的?
You just earned a time-out.
该罚你坐一会了。
You’ll be a little snack for the owl.
猫头鹰会吃了你。
The tiger beat us to him.
老虎抢先得手了。
I hate breaking their heart like that,but you know how it is.
我也不想那么伤他们的心,我是迫不得已的。
Diego,spit it out.
迭戈,把它吐出来。
Don’t make me reach back.
别惹火我。
I don’t know who started it,I will finish it.
我不管谁引起的,再闹我就不客气。
Great news,I found a shortcut.
好消息,我找到一条近路。
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗?
Who’s up for the round two?
谁想玩第二个回合?
Manny,are you ok?Come on,come on,say something.Anything.
曼尼,你没事吧?求你说点什么,什么都行。
Why did you do that?You could have died,trying to save me.
你为什么要那样做?你冒死,救了我的命。
That’s what you do in a herd.You look out for each other.
大家是一个集体,得互相照顾。
I don’t know about you guys,buy we are the weirdest herd I’ve ever seen.
不知你们怎么想,可我觉得我们这集体是最怪的。
Knock it off,I am starving.
别说了,我饿坏了。
Save your energy.
省点力气吧。
Mammoths don’t go down easy.There is only one way to do it.First,you have to force it into a corner.Cut off its retreat.And when you three have it trapped.I’ll go fot its throat.
要杀毛象谈何容易,只有一个办法,首先,得把它逼到死角,切断它的退路。等你们三个把它困住,我就咬断它的喉咙。
Guys,we gotta get this kid outta the wind.
伙计们,别让孩子吹着风。
Good job,keep practicing.
干得好,接着练习吧。
I’ve never had a friend who would rish his life for me.
我还没有能冒死救我的朋友呢。
Let’s get you all cleaned up.What’s your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky?
让我给你弄干净,你这么脏这么臭你老爸看到会怎么说?
If we save him,he’ll be a hunter.And who do you think he will hunt?
如果我们救了他,他以后成为猎人,你觉得他会猎杀谁呢?
At the bottom of Half Perk,there is an ambush waiting for you.
在半山峰脚下有一个埋伏等着你们。
You set it up?
你设下的圈套?
Trust you?Why in the world would we trust you?
相信你?我们干嘛要相信你?
That’s it.You’re out of the herd.
行了,你被开除了。
Because I’m your only chance.
因为你们只有靠我。
Look,who decided to show up.
瞧,谁终于肯露脸了。
Diego,I was beginning to worry about you.
迭戈,我正为你担心呢。
No need to worry.In about 2 minutes,you’ll be satisfying your taste for revenge.
用不着担心,再过个两分钟,你将从复仇中得到满足。
Don’t give away your positions until you see the mammoth.He’s the one to surprise.
没见到毛象之前别暴露你们自己,我们得出其不意。
I am sorry to set you up.
很抱歉我设下圈套。
You know me,I am too lazy to hold a grudge.
我就算恨也懒得去记仇。
Save your breath,you know human cant talk.
省口气吧,你知道人类不会说话。
Nine lives,baby.
我有九条命。
Welcome back,partner,wanna lift?
欢迎回来,搭档,需要我背吗?
No thanks.I gotta save whatever dignity I’ve got left.
不,谢谢,我得保全仅存的那点尊严。
You’re hanging out with us.Dignity’s got nothing to do with it .I’ll take lift.
你跟我混在一起就别管什么尊严了吧,就背我吧。
This is gonna be the best migration over.
这将是我最棒的一次迁徙。

回答2:

这作业太NB了 - -