舍不得:
1. hate to part with or use
2. grudge
她连给最穷的乞丐一个便士都舍不得。
She will grudge a penny even to the poor beggar.
我舍不得把这麽多钱花在穿衣服上.
I hesitate to spend so much money on clothes.
我们十分留恋这所房子, 真舍不得搬家.
We've grown very attached to this house and would hate to move.
舍不得你
Up Close and Personal
他轻易舍不得花钱。
He is not easily parted from his money.
不要舍不得用糖。
Don't stint the sugar.
我们舍不得丢弃那些传家之宝。
We cannot bring ourselves to leave behind those lares and penates.
我感到舍不得离开他们。
I felt myself unable to leave them.
舍不得诱饵钓不到鱼。
He that will catch a fish must venture his bait.
别那样舍不得用奶油。
Don't be so stingy with the butter.
吝啬鬼舍不得给他们自己的孩子零用钱
misers who skimp their own children.
那个小男孩舍不得离开他的宠物兔子。
The little boy wouldn't be parted from his pet rabbit.
守财奴宁可打赤膊饿肚皮也舍不得掏腰包。
Misers put their back and their belly into pockets.
I am reluctant to forget those memories.
I don't want to forget those events.
I do not give up forget these past events. (意思错误)
回答者:城市边缘的爱 - 举人 四级 11-7 15:24
I can not lay down those past events and memories.
(舍不得不是这个意思!)
回答者:lihong_HID - 魔法师 四级 11-7 15:24
i can't bear erasing the memory of those past events from my mind.
can't bear doing sth. 无法忍受
It is difficult for me to disremember what we have had in the past.