谁能帮我翻译这两篇文章?

2025-04-14 02:27:01
推荐回答(1个)
回答1:

There was a boy having a bad temper, so his father gived him a packet of nails and told him, when he lost his temper , he should drive a nail into fences in yard.

The first day ,the boy had 37 nails . But the number of nails reduced day by day.
He found that it was easier to control his temper than driving in nails
Finally, one day, the boy told his father that he won’t lose patience to throw tantrum. And his father told him that from now on, when he can control his temper, he can get a nail out.
Day after day, then the boy told his father, he got all the nails out.
The father held the boy’s hand to the backyard:” Well done, my boy. But look at the holes in the fences, the fences will never come back as it used to be. The angry words you have said will leave the scars just like the hole. If you knifed somebody, no matter how many times you said sorry, the wound would last forever. The remark can cut people just as the real injured.
Some everlasting harms forms just because of the persistence between human beings. So action should be started from our own, and be more tolerant to others.I think that you can receive many unexpected results,.. so open a window for others, you also can have a good view of the complete sky.

People laugh and people cry 众人经笑历哭,

Some give up and some always try 有人放弃,有人执着
Some say hi while some say bye 有人正经历初遇但也有人品尝着离别的滋味
Others may forget you but never I... 也许遗忘是使然,但不包括你我彼此
If kisses were water, 如果亲吻可化流水
I will give you sea. 我想给你整个汪洋
If hugs were leaves, 如果亲吻意味着别离
I will give you a tree. 我愿成驻留等待的树
If you love a planet, 如果你爱蔚蓝的地球
I will give you a galaxy, 我带给你去银河星系
If friendship is life, 如果,友谊是生命的给予,
I will give you mine. 我倾献无悔
In my life I learned how? 我可以学习,
To love to smile to be happy to be strong学着如何爱,如何微笑快乐,如何坚强努力,
to work hard to be honest to be faithful to forgive如何诚实忠诚乃至宽容

but I couldn't learn howto stop rembering you. 但我终学不会停止想念你
There are many stars but the moon is you. 众星璀璨,你是皎皎的明月
There are many friends but the best is you. 友人成群,你乃独特的存在
To forget me that's up to you. 你可以渐渐淡忘我
To forget you I will never ever do. 我却永不会忘怀你
You may be out of my sight, 你走出我的视线,
but not out of my heart, 却走不出我的心房

You may be out of my reach but not out of my mind. 你伸手虽不可及,却始终在我脑海里
I may mean nothing to you but you will always be special to me! 即使我于你如拂衣微尘,你仍是我此生不陈的记忆!

Sometimes my mind asked why? 有时,我扪心自问,这是为什么
I miss you, Why? 为何我如此地思念你
I care for you, Why? 为何我关注你点滴
I remember you then my heart answered its simply 因为我想念你,我的心做出了最简洁的答案
because you are a sweet friend!因为你是我挚爱的好友