Im a love em and leave em 我是爱情小动物,也是爱离开的小动物
Touch and tease em kinda girl 喜欢接触和挑逗,我就是这种女孩
Im the perfect type 我是完美类型
For one wild night 对一个疯狂的夜晚来说 (意思是:若只想要一个疯狂的夜晚,找我就是最完美的)
Yeah, I suffocate quick 是的,我很快就厌烦州族了
Does that make me a bitch? 这表示我是个婊子吗?
I dont really care, no 我不在乎,一点也不册渗弊
Well your roses were sweet 是的,你的玫瑰很美
Really swept me off my feet 真的让我开心得站不住
But I start to choke 但我吓抽了
When you say lets elope 当你说:让我们私奔吧
Yeah, I suffocate quick 是的,我总是很快就厌烦 (此处“厌烦”使用的这个词本意是“窒息”)
Does that make me a bitch 这表示我是个婊子吗?
I dont really care, no, no, no 那我也不在乎,一点也不,一点也不,一点也不
Dont push me so hard, dont push me so far 不要催促我这么紧,不要催促我这么多
Dont cage me in, dont tie me down 不要把我关进笼子,不要把我捆绑 (意为:不要约束我)
Dont push me so hard, dont push me so far 不要催促我这么紧,不要催促我这喊神么多
Dont cage me in, dont tie me down 不要把我关进笼子,不要把我捆绑 (注释:push本意为:从后向前推某物,重点在于“向前推”,我翻译 为催促。用于人的时候,暗含强迫某人接受道德规范或传统价值观之意, 举例说明:女儿是事业型女性,不想在30岁前结婚,妈妈就整天 劝女儿嫁人要趁年轻漂亮,这里就可以说:妈妈在push女儿。 个人认为:这首歌中表现是,女孩拒绝男人的垃圾道德观, push一词的使用是非常准确、巧妙、经典、生动而且有艺术表现力的)
Can we take a bubble bath have a drink and a laugh 让我们一起洗个泡泡浴,喝点酒,再大笑一场
Enjoy what we have and then leave it to the past 享受我们现在拥有的,享受完就永远忘了它
Cause I dont give a damn 因为我不认为这有什么大不了
Maybe youre the perfect man 也许你是一个完美的男人
Thats not how this story goes 但我不想就这么发展
You can write me fat checks for the diamonds for my neck 当然了,你可以给我写张大大支票,给我买个吊脖子上的钻石
Buy a big fat ring, I prefer Tiffany's 再买个大大戒指,顺便说,我喜欢蒂芬妮牌
Cause I dont give a damn 我不认为这有什么大不了
Baby youre the perfect man 宝贝,你是一个完美的男人
Thats not how this story goes 但我不想就这么发展
No, no 不想,不想 (注释:大大支票和大大戒指里的“大大”有嘲讽意味,是“傻大傻大的”,这个词fat意为“非常肥胖”“油肥油肥的”“脂肪”,经常用来骂人)
Dont push, push me so hard 不要这么紧迫地催促我
Dont push me so farno (2x) 不要这么疯狂地催促我
And I'm not trying to be giving you a bitter pill, no I! 我不想给你一丸苦药吞,我真的不想!
And I don't wanna make you promises I can't fullfill, no I... 我不想给你我实现不了的承诺,我真的不想……
Dont push me, dont push me, dont push me, dont push me down 不要催促我,不要催促我,不要推我,都把我推到了!
Dont cage me inoh 不要把我关进笼子
Dont push me I dont wanna be tied down 不要推(或者“催促”)我,我不想被束缚
Dont push me so hard, yeah, dont push me so far, no, no 不要催促我这么紧,不要催促我这么多,不要,不要
Dont cage me in, come on, dont tie me down 不要把我关进笼子,拜托好吗,不要束缚我
I’m a love ‘em and leave ‘em 我是个爱过就跑的骰子
Touch and tease ‘em kinda girl 挑逗的那种女孩
I’m the perfect type 我就是这类人
For one wild night 只为一夜狂欢
Yeah, I suffocate quick 啊,我很快就要窒息!
Does that make me a bitch? 是不是像个坏女人?
I don’t really care, no 我不在乎,一点也不。
Well your roses were sweet 哇,你那芳香的玫瑰
Really swept me off my feet 席卷了我整个身体,不能自己
But I start to choke 但是,我开始感到有些哽塞When you say let’s elope 当你说我们一起去私奔的时候
Yeah, I suffocate quick啊,我很快就要窒息!
Does that make me a bitch是不是像个坏女人?
I don’t really care, no, no, no…我不在乎,一点也不。
Don’t push me so hard, don’t push me so far别逼我,稿液别这么逼我!
Don’t cage me in, don’t tie me down不要困住我,别困住我!
Don’t push me so hard, don’t push me so far别逼我,别这么逼我!
Don’t cage me in, don’t tie me down不要困住我,别困住我!
Can we take a bubble bath have a drink and a laugh
Enjoy what we have and then leave it to the past我们洗个泡沫浴,愉悦禅猛地干一杯,享受现在我们一起的时光,然后就让这一切成为过去。
‘Cause I don’t give a damn 因为我毫不在乎
Maybe you’re the perfect man 或许你正是那种完美男人
That’s not how this story goes 但这不能成为我们继续的缘由
You can write me fat checks or buy diamonds for my neck
Buy a big fat ring I prefer Tiffany’s
你能给我开张大的支票,或给我买钻石项链,买一个大大的凡尼钻戒键袭物。
‘Cause I don’t give a damn因为我毫不在乎
Maybe you’re the perfect man或许你正是那种完美男人
That’s not how this story goes但这不能成为我们继续的缘由
No, no… 不,不!
Don’t push, push me so hard别逼我,别这么逼我!
Don’t push me so far…no… (2x)别逼我,别这么逼我!
And I’m not trying to be giving you a bitter pill, no I…
我不会试图成为给你一个苦果的人
And I don’t wanna make you promises I can’t fulfill, no I…
我也不想给你我不能履行的诺言