请问下面的句子用英语怎么翻译?谢谢

2025-04-14 13:50:07
推荐回答(2个)
回答1:

你明天休息吗?
Will you be working tomorrow? / Do you have a break tomorrow?

我明天休息。你呢?
I have my whole day off tomorrow. How about you?

我要加班!很郁闷!

I have OT (over time). Very frustrated.

可以挣加班费!
But you can earn the overtime payment.

没有!我们的老板很小气,从来没有给过加班费!
No! Our boss is very stingy/mean-spirited. He never gives out overtime payment.

真的吗?你可以告他!
Really? You have the right to sue him!

但是这样做的的话,我也要失业了!
But if I do so, I will lose my job for sure.

但是你维护了你的合法权益!也许你的老板会另眼相看的!
But you have defended your legitimate rights and interest as an employee. Perhaps your boss will have a positive regard.

让我考虑一下可以吗?
Can you let me consider it?

当然可以!实在不行我推荐你到我们公司工作!你很有才华!我相信你会在我们的公司找到你的位置的!
Of course!Worst to the worst, I can recommend you a job in my company. You have the talent! I believe you will definitely be able to find a suitable position in my company.

谢谢你建议!你总是在我最困难的时候出现,真得有点像水浒上的及时雨
Thanks for your opinion. You are always there whenever I am in my worst time. Like an umbrella under the rain.

不敢当!
Well it is an overstatement!

回答2:

-Are you taking a break tomorrow?
-yes, and you?
-I have to work overtime!What a bad luck!
-But at least you can get the call-back pay!
-No! Our boss is so penny-pitching and we never get the call-back pay!
-Really? you can sue him!
-Well if i do so i'll lose my job!
-But you got to protect your legal rights!Maybe your boss will regard you with special respect!
-Can you let me think for it first?
-Sure! If it doesn't work out i can recommend you to our company!you are talented and i believe you'll find your place in our company!
-Thanks for your advices!You can always help me out when i have a probleum!You're like "The rain in time" songjiang in "shuihu"!
-that's too much compliment!