Please don't see[没什么好看的]
just a boy caught up in dreams andfantasies[不过是个男孩沉湎在梦与幻想里罢了]
Please see me[那就请看着我吧]
reaching out for someone I can't see[伸出臂膀去触碰那些我看不到的人]
Take my hand, let's see where we wakeup tomorrow[牵着我的手,看看明天我们会在哪里醒来]
Best laid plans sometimes are just a onenight stand[最好的计划有时莫过于一夜的陪伴]
I'd be damned, Cupid's demanding backhis arrow[丘比特正在召回他的箭而我将受谴]
So let's get drunk on our tears[所以不如让我们在泪光之上醉生梦死]
And God, tell us the reason[神啊,告诉我们原因]
Youth is wasted on the young[为何青春就这样浪费在年少轻狂之时]
It's hunting season[这是个狩猎的季节]
And the lambs are on the run[羔羊四处奔逃]
Searching for the meaning[在找寻着存在的意义]
But are we alllost stars, trying to light upthe dark?[是不是我们都是迷路的星星,依旧试着把黑暗照亮?]
Who are we? Just a spec of dust withinthe galaxy[我们是谁? 只是银河中的一粒灰尘?]
Woe is me, if we're not careful turnsinto reality[若不小心输给现实,于我是不是太过悲哀]
But don't you dare let all these memoriesbring you sorrow?[你不怕我们最好的回忆带给你悲伤?]
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer
[昨天我见到一头狮子亲吻一只小鹿]
Turn the page maybe we'll find a blanknew ending[或许另起一页我们会找到一个崭新的结局]