加勒比海盗经典台词(翻译一下)

2025-01-20 04:35:30
推荐回答(3个)
回答1:

1、太好了,如果我见到老百姓,我一定阻止他。

Great! If I see the common people,I will stop him。

2、你一定没有去过新加坡。

You must not have been to Singapore。

3、至少你听说过我。

At least you've heard of me。

4、你的确阻止了我,可是你现在没有武器了。

You did stop me,but you have no weapons now。

5、乖狗狗,现在只剩下我们了,快来,死狗,癞皮狗,快啊,别走,我不是故意骂你的。

Dear dog,we are the only one left now。 Come on,dead dog,mang skin dog。 Come on,don't go。 I didn't mean to scold you。

6、某些情况下天才和傻瓜没有区别。

In some cases,genius is no different from fool。

7、用我的体毛,我背后的体毛很长。

With my body hair,the hair on my back is very long。

8、噢!那女孩的血没用。

oh! The girl's blood is useless。

9、他是我姑妈的外甥的表弟,他嗓音不错。

He is my aunt's nephew's cousin。 He has a good voice。

10、欢迎来到加勒比。

Welcome to the Caribbean。

11、噢,结婚,我喜欢结婚。

Oh,get married。 I like getting married。

扩展资料

《加勒比海盗》讲述了杰克·斯帕罗是个加勒比沿海小镇子上不务正业的小痞子,别看他眼下是混得这么惨,但是当初,他也曾经是一位驾着自己的爱船,率领着众多喽罗纵横海上劫富济贫的侠盗。

可惜一个不小心,着了坏蛋船长巴博萨的道儿,被他抢走了心爱的海盗船“黑珍珠号”不说,也让从小立志成为一名出色海盗的杰克倍受打击,心灰意冷的他干脆落拓到这个不起眼的小镇子上混起了日子。

回答2:

1. (This dock is off limits to civilians.这个码头不对市民开放。)
JACK: I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.
我实在很抱歉。我并不知道。如果我见到一个市民我会马上通告你们的。

2. Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.
你肯定没去过新加坡。(你没见过世面。)

3. (You’re without doubt the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of.你毫无疑问是我听说过的最差劲的海盗。)
Jack: But you have heard of me.
但你听说过我。

4. (That is a wonderful trick.那是个很好的把戏。)
Expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out.
只是你再一次挡住我逃跑。
And now you have no weapon.
而且你现在没有武器了。

5. Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now.
过来乖狗狗。现在只有我们两个了。
It’s you and old Jack. Come on. Come on. That’s a boy.
是你和老杰克。过来。过来。这才是乖孩子。
Good boy. Come and get the bone. That’s a good boy. Come on.
乖孩子。过来拿骨头。这才是乖孩子。过来。
A bit closer, a bit closer. That’s it, that’s it,doggy.
再近一点,再近一点。就是这样,就是这样,乖狗狗。
Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.
过来,你这个肮脏的,黏糊糊的,生满疥癣的杂种狗。
Don’t do that! No! No! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t.
不要这样!不!不要!我并不是那个意思!我不是!

6. Will: This is either madness or brilliance.
这(个做法)不是疯狂就是才智。
Jack: It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
这两个的特点经常惊人的相符。

7. Human hair from my back.
我身后的体毛。

8. The girl’s blood didn’t work.
那女孩的血没用。

9. A distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.
他是我姑妈的外甥的远房表弟。声音不错,不过是个太监。

10. Welcome to Caribbean!
欢迎来到加勒比!

11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!
一个婚礼!噢,我喜欢婚礼!

12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)
(Parley?)
That’s the one! Parley!
就是这个!谈判!
13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?
那么现在怎样?杰克.斯派洛?我们两个不死的怪物就这么漫长地打下去直到世界末日才分出胜负?)
Jack: Or you could surrender.
或者你可以投降。

14. Drink up! My hearties!
干杯!我的水手们!

15. This is a day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!
你们永远会记住这一天,因为你们差一点就抓到了杰克.斯派洛船长。

16. I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.
我是杰克.斯派洛船长。

17. Not so bad.
(不太差。)味道还可以。(没想像中的坏。)

18. You may throw my hat if you like.
如果你想扔的话可以用我的帽子。
Now go and get it.
现在去把它拣回来。

19. How’s mum?
妈妈还好吗?
She looks great.
她气色不错。

20. We must fight…to run away.我们要战斗!为了逃跑~

=^_^=

回答3:

1.I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know..If I see one, I shall inform you immediately.

2.Clearly you've never been to Singapore.

3.But you have heard of me.

4.Except, once again, you are between me and my way out.And now you have no weapon.

5.Come on, doggy.It's just you and me now.It's you and old Jack. Come on.Come on. That's a boy.Good boy. Come get the bone.A bit closer. A bit closer.That's it. That's it, doggy.Come on, you filthy, slimy, mangy cur.No, no! I didn't mean it!

6.William:This is either madness or brilliance.
Jack:It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.

7.Human hair.From my back.

8.It didn't work.

9.No one. He's no one.A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed.Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch.

10.welcome to Caribbean

11.A wedding! I love weddings!

12.Parsnip, parsley, partner, partner……That's the one! Parley!

13.Or you could surrender

14.Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!

15.you will always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.

16.这不用了吧。。。

17.Hello, beastie.(你这翻译有问题)

18.You may throw my hat if you like.……Now go and get it.

19.How's Mum?
She looks great.

20.We must fight...to run away.

给分吧。。哈哈